Monday, November 1, 2010

Final blog

My personal assessment of myself now is a little better. I am trying to keep the set goals I have made for myself each day, but some days obstacles get in the way. I score myself a 8 on my psychological area, because I have found some peace within myself. After many trials and tribulations, I have come to terms or understand why they happened. This class has made me more aware of making the most of each day and making myself happy. Physically, I am doing my three times a week physical exercise routine, but I would like to add one more day. But my son has started a new after school program so that has caused another day full of activities. I would score myself a 7, since I have improved a little. Spiritually my score would be a 7 also. I am trying to give God more of my time. I need to read my bible more and set aside more time for prayer and meditation. I feel alot better when I talk with God. This course has help me with my work, because I try to help each patient with each part of their lives. It has benefited me in every way. I try to work on all areas in my life, so I can begin living a happy and wholeness life.

1 comment:

  1. I am a bit sad this course is coming to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience and have learned a lot. I too find a lot of peace when I talk to God. I see an improvement in my psychological health when I spend time with God. It is awesome how positive experiences in one area can impact another. Good luck with all of your goals!

    Jessica Jones

    ReplyDelete