Sunday, September 12, 2010
unit 3 optimal wellbeing
On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate my physical wellbeing is a 7, my spiritual wellbeing is a 8, and my psychology wellbeing is a 8. My plan to improve each area to achieve optimal wellbeing may take some time to achieve, but with determination I can succeed. To improve my physical wellbeing, I am going to start a exercise routine for at least four days a week.As far as my spiritual wellbeing, I need to take more time fro myself and increase my yoga plus try some meditation. I am not sure what I can do to improve my psychological wellbeing. Please give some suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lawana
ReplyDeleteGreat post and you absolutely seem so sincere the real deal regarding the assessments and the numbers do not count unless you are going to put the work in. Based on the scores you listed you are well on your way. Don't be so hard on yourself you are way ahead of the game. Wellness is about making lifestyle changes that suit your needs and the great part is that you can set goals that are obtainable according to what you want to see happening with your health. Be Well ! Sharen
Thanks Sharon for the reassurance. I feel that I have a lot on my plate right now and I wish I could just get things settled. I am trying to take one day at a time and count my blessings. Good luck to you on all your endeavors.
ReplyDelete